Login

MattBob-SquarePants:
In Indiana, we have \"no fault termination.\" This, according to critics, works contrary to equal rights laws. I tend to support no fault termination, just the same. The reason being, if I have a business, I should have the right to hire and fire whoever I want. It has nothing to do with gays, or blacks, or women or anything else. For example, if I catch somebody doing drugs on the job, it has to be dealt with. I don\'t want to make a criminal matter out of it, and I don\'t want to put anything on their permanent record (like \"Reason for termination: drug use\") but I can\'t have it in my workplace, so no fault termination is a good way to protect the employee\'s privacy, while exercising my rights as an employer. I think housing is one of the most important. I think it should be illegal to deny homosexuals housing, point blank. What good does it do to guarantee them the right to work, until they can use that money for a place to live? Marriage - I thought everybody would win with civil union. I think it shows the unwillingness of all extemist politicians to compromise that NOBODY supported it. Adoption - OF COURSE THEY SHOULD. Are you kidding me? To anybody that thinks a child is better off being raised as a ward of the State, or in an orphanage than with loving gay parents, I would ask have you ever actually KNOWN a kid that grew up a ward of the State, and do you think s/he would feel the same way?

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)