Login

Yeshua(Jesus)

sonoftheking

17 year(s) ago

Here is a little definition i came up with. Jesus is 100% man.Son of G-d yet descendant of David, containing no divine nature, yet containing divine authority. I just made that up....I think i forgot somthing...hmm...

dancingwithtomatoes42

17 year(s) ago

[b]sonoftheking wrote:[/b] [quote]Here is a little definition i came up with. Jesus is 100% man.Son of G-d yet descendant of David, containing no divine nature, yet containing divine authority. I just made that up....I think i forgot somthing...hmm...[/quote] Well, i disagree with about...all of that. He is 100% man. But at the same time, 100% God. Yechnically, yes he is both son of God and son of Joseph, so I agree there. But he is of divine nature, is he not?

sonoftheking

17 year(s) ago

[b]dancingwithtomatoes42 wrote:[/b] [quote][b]sonoftheking wrote:[/b] [quote]Here is a little definition i came up with. Jesus is 100% man.Son of G-d yet descendant of David, containing no divine nature, yet containing divine authority. I just made that up....I think i forgot somthing...hmm...[/quote] Well, i disagree with about...all of that. He is 100% man. But at the same time, 100% God. Yechnically, yes he is both son of God and son of Joseph, so I agree there. But he is of divine nature, is he not?[/quote]NO, descendant of David thats the what is important. And no Jesus is not G-d.Or any part of G-d.

XS (Extra Small) SM (Small) MD (Medium) LG (Large)